Looking for some spiritual quotes for inspiration? We have rounded up some inspirational spritual quotes, sayings, proverbs, messages, and status (with images and pictures) from famous leaders, celebritites, authors and gurus.
The collection of spiritual uplifting quotes are not mere philosophies, conjectures or ideas dreamed by a group of people; rather they represent Supreme Truths, which have been realized i.e. experienced by people in the highest states of meditation.
Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive because your behaviors become your habits.
Also See: Spiritual Encouraging Quotes
These powerful and positive spiritual quotes will surely motivate you to sail through your difficult times with hope and faith.(Video) INSPIRATIONAL SPIRITUALQUOTES TO UPLIFT YOUR SPIRITS.. #INSPIRATIONAL #SPIRITUALQUOTES
Some spiritual words of ecnouragement daily morning can help you to brigthen your day. So flood your mind with positive vibes and thoughts and realign your energies.
Most PopularInspirational Spiritual Quotes & Sayings
- “I believe and therefore anything is possible.”
- “If god is all you have, you have all you need.”- John 14:8
- “Out of difficulties grow miracles.” — Jean de la Bruyere
- “Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.”
- “Our future reality depends on what we do now in this present moment.” – Unknown
- “Let your faith be bigger than your fears.” — Hebrews 13:6.
- “You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the star, guides you too.”
- “The will of God will never take you to where the grace of God will not protect you.”
- “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”— Rumi
- “The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.”—Native American proverb
- “Optimism is the only quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.”
- “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” — Chinese Proverb
- “What lies behind us and what lies before we are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
- “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.” — Jacques Prevert
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”— Buddha
- “Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.”—Elizabeth Bibesco
- “God is the mind that imagines physical reality. We are each like a cell in that mind.”—Peter Shepherd
- “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” — Orison Swett Marden
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” — Stephen Covey
- “God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand his wisdom, but we simply have to trust his will.”
- “When you are going through the difficulty and wonder where God is, remember that the teacher is always quiet during the test.”
- “Anybody can thank God for good things. But when you can thank God even in the bad things, your faith grows…”- Rick Warren
- “God is like software. He enters our life, scans our problems, edit our tensions, download solutions, delete all our worries, and save us.”
- “No matter where you are on your journey, that’s exactly where you need to be. The next road is always ahead.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “There is an alchemy in sorrow. It can be transmuted into wisdom, which, if it does not bring joy, can yet bring happiness.” — Pearl Buck
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” — Christian D. Larson
- “Only in quiet waters, things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is the adequate perception of the world.” —Hans Margolius
- “The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well.” —Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- “Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, success keeps you glowing, but only GOD keeps you going!”
- “God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If He asks you to put something down, it’s because He wants you to pick up something greater.”
- “I sought my God and my God I could not find. I sought my soul and my soul eluded me. I sought my brother to serve him in his need, and I found all three—my God, my soul, and thee.”
- “The best way to get rid of the pain is to feel the pain. And when you feel the pain and go beyond it, you’ll see there’s a very intense love that is wanting to awaken itself.” —Deepak Chopra
- “When we seek for connection, we restore the world to wholeness. Our seemingly separate lives become meaningful as we discover how truly necessary we are to each other.” —Margaret Wheatley
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success; it’s part of success.” — Arianna Huffington
Uplifting Spiritual Quotes About Life
Spiritual individuals strive toward a better life and consider personal growth and fulfillment a central goal.See Also90 Spiritual Quotes to Awaken Your Soul | Inspirationfeed111 Soul Deep Spiritual Quotes About Fear, Joy and Success60 Inspirational Spiritual Quotes To Uplift Your Spirits100 Spiritual Quotes To Nourish Your Soul – Wisdom Quotes
- “Take time to do what makes your soul happy.” – Unknown
- “I BELIEVE, and therefore anything is possible.” – Unknown
- “Eliminate everything that doesn’t help you evolve.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing more important than this moment.” – Unknown
- “If you ever feel above or below anyone – you are wrong.” – Unknown
- “I believe miracles are on the way, today, tomorrow, every day.” – Unknown
- “The greatest illusion in the world, is the illusion of separation.” – Unknown
- “Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that God will.” – Ben Stein
- “Follow your intuition, it will always lead you to the right destination.” – Unknown
- “You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “The most important time in the world is the time you make for yourself.”
- “Our future reality depends on what we do NOW, in this present moment.”
- “Keep your standards high and encourage one another to grow spiritually.”
- “No dream is too big, when you understand ABUNDANCE is your birthright.”
- “Forgiveness build mental, emotional and spiritual muscles.”- Iyanla Vanzant
- “When you realize there is no lacking, the whole world belongs to you.”– Lau Tzu
- “Create a life that feels good on the inside, not just one that looks good on the outside.”
- “Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.”– Pema Chodrun
- “I am never in control of what happens around me, but i am always in control of what happens within me.”
- “Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God. Jesus.”-Luke 12:21
- “Excellence encourages one about life generally; it shows the spiritual wealth of the world.”- George Eliot
- “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.”– Eckhart Tolle
- “The ultimate test of our spirituality is the measure of our amazement at the grace of God.”- Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- “If your INTENTION is powerful, your action will be powerful. If your action is powerful, your results will be powerful.”
- “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but rather your thoughts about the situation.”– Eckhart Tolle
- “A spiritual lift comes when we allow the Lord not only to enter the problem but also to carry the burdensome weight of it.”- Jan Dargatz
- “No matter your religious or spiritual beliefs … for every person who inhales and exhales… you are alive, you can dream.”- Georgia Dawkins
- “When we are spiritually healthy, we realize that we exist beyond the physical and our life has a sense of meaning and purpose.”- Robyn L. Gobin
- “Spiritual growth is not like fast food. It takes time for its roots to grow, and that requires us to be receptive and patient.”- Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomiq
- “The fullness of the Spirit is an essential and indispensable experience for spiritual leadership. And each of us is as full of the Spirit as we really want to be.”- J. Oswald Sanders
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”- Denis Waitley
- “Sometimes refinement of character happens naturally as we grow older, but for many people that growth is fostered by spiritual practices adopted and followed in a disciplined way.”- Rachel Cowan
- “Don’t neglect the people in your sphere of influence who don’t believe like you, or who don’t have any regard for God or spiritual things. Seek them out, build friendships, extend grace.”- Jonathan Daugherty
- “Those who have little interest in spirituality shouldn’t think that human inner values don’t apply to you. The inner peace of an alert and calm mind are the source of real happiness and good health.”- Dalai Lama
- “Although financial generosity may present more of a challenge for many people, it will also afford a greater opportunity for personal growth, a feeling of internal alignment, and perhaps even spiritual development.”- Mark V. Ewert
Spiritual Motivational Quotes To Enlighten You
These uplifting spiritual quotes will help you get spiritual guidance, spiritual awakening and spiritual enlighten in the journey of life.
Healthy spirituality gives a sense of peace, wholeness and balance among the physical, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of our lives.(Video) #shorts Inspiring Quotes to Uplift Your Spirit
Research has shown that religion and spirituality can help people cope with the effects of everyday stress.(Video) 60 Inspirational Quotes about God and Faith
- “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, man cannot live without a spiritual life.” – Buddha
- “I understand once again that the greatness of God always reveals itself in the simple things.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Religion is for people who’re afraid of going to hell. Spirituality is for those who’ve already been there.” – Vine Deloria Jr.
- “Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” – Augustine
- “You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone.” – Amit Ray
- “Spirituality: the art of keeping your internal fire alive.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God’s love for us does not.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” – W.B. Yeats
- “Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.” – Carl Sagan
- “I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.” – John Lennon
- “The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware; joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware.” – Henry Miller
- “It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Peaceful is the one who’s not concerned with having more or less. Unbound by name and fame, he is free from sorrow from the world and mostly from himself.” – Rumi
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “If you do a good job for others, you heal yourself at the same time, because a dose of joy is a spiritual cure. It transcends all barriers.” – Ed Sullivan
Positive Spiritual Quotes To Enrich Your Life
- “What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.” ― Caroline Myss
- “Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Re-examine all you have been told. Dismiss what insults your soul.” – Walt Whitman
- “At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them.” – Vincent McNabb
- “The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
- “You do not need to work to become spiritual. You are spiritual; you need only to remember that fact. Spirit is within you. God is within you.” – Julia Cameron
- “The spiritual life is not a life before, after, or beyond our everyday existence. No, the spiritual life can only be real when it is lived in the midst of the pains and joys of the here and now.” – Henri Nouwen
- “Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Inspirational Spiritual Quotes about Wisdom & Life
Spiritual Quotes to Inspire You with Images
Inspirational Spiritual Picture Quotes
You May Also Like;(Video) Affirmations to uplift your spirit
Healing for Prayer Quotes
Spiritual Faith In God Quotes
God’s Timing Quotes
Encouraging Words for Hard Times
Inspirational Bible Verses(Video) The Essence of Life: 60 Quotes to Inspire and Elevate Your Soul. ( part1)
Positive Daily Reminders
Short Uplifting Quotes
What is your favorite inspirational spiritual quote? Share it with us in the comments below. Share the article with a friends and family on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today! ...
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won't be easy, but I also know you've got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you're doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer's ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. - ...
- Spread love everywhere you go. ...
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - ...
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. ...
- Do one thing every day that scares you. - ...
- Well done is better than well said. -
- "Life is like riding a bicycle. ...
- "It's not about how hard you can hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." ...
- "What comes easy won't last long, and what lasts long won't come easy."
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” – Confucius.
- “Magic is believing in yourself. ...
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney.
- “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure…